Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Mission Accomplished!

5 months ago I had a beautiful baby boy.


Right after giving birth, I was itching  to start working out and counting calories. I had found 
| Tone It Up | when I was pregnant and bought the plan about a month after having Matteo. 


(Give me a bit of slack. I had only given birth about 5 hours earlier!)

I joined | Tone It Up | in August, one month after having Matteo. I studied the information and was determined to do this right. I started off with the "7 Day Slim Down"  and saw such an immediate difference that I knew this was for real. Clean eating and exercise were things I already did and believed in - but there is so much more to this!

I learned about the protein pancake, my new favourite breakfast!


I learned to love exercising outdoors, in public ...


(I walk these stairs with the boys while carrying the baby in my arms. Great workout!)

And I've discovered an amazing community of friends who support my love for clean eating and exercise! If you haven't heard of | Tone It Up | you need to click on my link and check out their website. Sign up!  Motivation, encouragement, new friendships and a chance to change your life and enjoy taking care of your body. What do you have to lose?

OK, I've made you wait long enough :) Here is my before and after!


Before               &             After

Since joining | Tone It Up | 4 months ago, I have lost 25 lbs  putting me back at my pre-pregnancy weight (which also happened to be the best weight I'd been in years). Just in case you were wondering, I worked hard and am still working hard. It's a choice everyday.

So there I am, still a work in progress, but I am exercising regularly and eating clean. Not only am I impacting my own life but I am also impacting the life of my husband and three children.  I am blessed.

If you aren't a part of the | Tone It Up | team and aren't sure if you want to join or you are already a member and want another motivator drop me a comment  and we'll chat!

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing! Great work :-) I've joined your blog - have you joined mine? I have 2....

    Look forward to reading your ideas here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Zahida! I follow your running one ... I'll have to look for your second one! You are busy :)

    ReplyDelete