Saturday, December 31, 2011

I Resolve ...

I don't do New Year's resolutions.

Forgive me, but I just can't justify making a resolution and waiting till January 1st to take action only to lose heart after a few weeks. No, that's not for me.

I do, however, believe in making a plan to change your life. And change can do you good.


So, as I've been looking at all the exciting things coming up and all my goals I'm hoping to accomplish, I thought maybe I could share them with you, as a way to encourage you to set your own goals!


I Resolve to ...

1 | Clean less.
(seriously, I clean too much)


2 | Complete 12 races in 2012
(thanks to @ashtonesitup for thinking up this gem!)


3 | Teach my kids to say "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"
(don't judge, that's hard for 4 year olds!)


4 | Smile more, judge less
(because the world needs change)


5 | Be vegan for 1 month
(a health experiment)


6 | Videotape my kids rapping
(now you know  you want to see that! Well, maybe not ...)


7 | Push myself more physically
(don't want to get stuck in a rut)


8 | Try 1 new thing each month
(I'm a major chicken. I stay where I'm comfy! But this video is on my list!)




And guess what? I'm not waiting until tomorrow, I started working on these yesterday ... 

Hey, why not join me on one of these? Comment below and let me know what you're going for!


2 comments:

  1. Fit and firm at 50 (verses fat and flabby LOL) is my goal - eeeek, can I be that old....oh my!!! If you get a cleaning itch, can I borrow you for a day - I need help LOL! Happy New Year to you all and may God fulfill some of your heart's desires in 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, sure ... I'll bring my cleaning bug over to your house :)

    ReplyDelete