Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Few of My Favourite Things ...

Some of my must-haves!
(In no particular order!)


I could write my entire blog about these wonderful ladies!


Karena & Katrina will change your life. Their clean-eating plan and motivation to stay active is remarkable. One of the best I've seen. If you haven't joined their plan now, what are you waiting for?  They keep me going along with the amazing friends I've met through their community. You girls know who you are!



This is a point of frustration for me. I worked hard to find a slip-free headband that would live up to it's promise. I cannot tell you how grateful I am to have found this company!


They have a thin band and a wide band. These are two of the thin bands and they are worth every penny! Please check them out, you wont regret it!



This is my favourite morning workout DVD. When I'm needing a good "kick-in-the-butt" workout but am too sleepy to go hardcore cardio - this is what I do! Try it and let me know what you think!


This DVD is killer!



Any runners out there? You need this!  An ICE band ("In Case of Emergency") that you can customize and  looks good!


I purchased the glide bundle pack  and am in love!



My kick-butt trainer! I know not all of you can come this way to train with her (though it would be worth flying out here for a chance to train with her!), but I needed you to know about this amazingly talented, gifted and encouraging person in my life!


Watch out for her, she's about to take the online world by storm!



That's right. Coffee made my list of favourite things! I'd like to know who out there is surprised by this?
This coffee is a must-have  for the holiday season! Go. Buy It. Now.


You wont regret it. Seriously.



Some of the greatest purchases I have made, ever. You haven't lived until you run in anything Under Armour.  Their running bras are to die for! (TMI?)


This is a horrid picture of me, but it is about the running shirt, not me!


8 | TRX |

If I only owned one workout tool, this would be the one. It has moved with me, travelled with me and changed me! Please go buy one and I'll try not to say "I told you so"!



9 | Larabar | and | Kind Products |

I love food. Ahem, let me re-phrase that. I love healthy  food! I find the natural flavours of real food  to be addicting. Larabars and Kind Products are some of the most wholesome snacks you can have on hand. On any given day you will find one in my purse, car or diaper bag. My kids ask for them every day!  Our favourite Larabars are cashew, cherry and apple cinnamon. Our favourite Kind Products are the almond coconut.


Please pick these over the other sugary, unhealthy options!  They will give you a way better boost.



The. Best. Purchase. Ever.  Can I emphasize that anymore? I bought the best and biggest because I wanted the proper kneading hook for bread. I did tons of research on the best stand mixers for making bread and this one came out on top and boy has it delivered!


I make everything from yams to bread and it not only saves me alot of time and elbow grease but it entertains the kids too! What more could you ask for?


So there you have it! My list of favourites. Are any of these on your top list? Let me know which your favourites are or if you purchase any!




No comments:

Post a Comment