Friday, December 23, 2011

Fit Friday - No Excuses!

Christmas is just around the corner.

Have you figured out how you will eat clean and exercise through such a busy season? 
Here are 5 ideas to help you over the holidays.

1 | Workout


Always get your workout in!

There is nothing like starting your day off with a good workout. It sets you up for a healthy day. Who wants to undo all the blood, sweat and tears from an amazing workout?

The one above is one of my favourite  | Tone It Up | workouts to do when I'm short on time!


2 | Water


Drink water, period. It keeps you hydrated and  full!


3 | Snacks


Everyone knows you should eat something before you go to a holiday party. But what happens if you've been there a few hours and all your options are desserts? As I stated in my | Favourite Things | blog, I always keep a bar handy in my purse in case of emergency. That way, when I find myself famished, I wont go for the only thing available. I'll make a healthy choice for my body.


4 | Bring A Treat (To Share)


Worried you'll slip up? Offer to bring something to the party that you know you can have! Check out my | Chocolate | blog to see the recipe for these yummy treats at only 87 calories a serving.


5 | Have Fun!

Focus on having fun and socializing instead of the food! Eat clean until you are full. Indulge in a couple treats, then enjoy yourself knowing you'll work the calories off later. 
Try this detention workout if you ate something bad!


You got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment